*** Recipes Tutorials ***
Gooey Cookies and Cream Chocolate Cake Bars - Super Yummy Recipes The agregator for recipes around the world.
- 1 Devils Food Cake Mix
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) unsalted butter, softened
- 1 large egg
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
- 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 14 Oreo Cookies, broken into bite size pieces
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line a 9×13 inch baking pan with tin foil sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place cake mix, butter and egg into a large bowl, mixing to combine. Use your hands, it works much quicker :) Press into prepared baking pan. Top with broken pieces of cookies.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk over cookies and top with chocolate chips. Bake for 23-25 minutes, until cooked through. Remove from oven.
- After 5 minutes of cooling, run a plastic knife around edges to loosen, this makes it much easier to remove from foil. Let cool completely, remove foil from pan, then cut into squares. I cut off all of the edges before cutting into squares (makes for neater squares), but do whatever you’d like!!