*** Recipes Tutorials ***
I'm drawing a blank on what to write here and all I can think of is I LOVE TACOS!! Seriously, I LOVE TACOS! Hope you all enjoy these as much as I did.
- 5 boneless chicken breasts
- 3 heaping tablespoons taco seasoning
- 3/4 cup diced onion
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can Diced Fire Roasted Garlic Tomatoes (or similar variety)
- 1 (4.5 ounce) can chopped green chilies, undrained
- 1/2 cup chopped, fresh cilantro
- Corn or flour tortillas
- Vegetable oil (optional)
- Toppings – cheese, tomatoes, lettuce, avocado, etc.
- Place chicken breasts in the bottom of the slow cooker. Sprinkle taco seasoning evenly over the chicken. Top with diced onion and then pour tomatoes over the top. Top with the undrained green chiles. Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.
Read Full Recipe please visit : simplexfood.com